HERE’S THE JON STEWART TWEET! RETWEET (click the square arrows) AND FAVORITE (click the star), PLEASE!
— Libbe HaLevy (@NuclearHotseat) August 6, 2014
HOW TO TWEET TO JON STEWART:
- Go to Twitter and sign in.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, sign up for one and sign in.
- Under the tweet, you should see “Retweet” and “Favorite.” Click on both.
- That’s it! You can also email or post on Facebook about it.
Here’s the Jon Stewart bit that launched the Nuclear Hotseat “Daily Show” Twitter Campaign:
NUCLEAR HOTSEAT #163 – LISTEN HERE:
(NEW FORMAT: Click on the green “DOWNLOAD HERE” just above to access the week’s episode. This should take care of the problem some of you have been experiencing.)
In honor of Hiroshima Day on August 7, we focus on the ongoing dangers of nuclear weapons in an interview with Dr. Catherine Thomasson, Executive Director of Physicians for Social Responsibility. www.PSR.org.
Award-winning journalist Karl Grossman, our eminence grise on the history of all things nuclear, fills us in on a breakthrough in a solar space propulsion system that has the power to take nuclear permanently out of interplanetary exploration. www.KarlGrossman.com
LINKS for Karl Grossman:
- Full Article on Solar vs. Nuclear Power in Space: http://enformable.com/2014/08/solar-vs-nuclear-power-space/
- The Wrong Stuff: The Space Program’s Nuclear Threat To Our Planet — http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Stuff-Programs-Nuclear-Threat/dp/1567511252
- Weapons in Space – http://www.amazon.com/Weapons-Space-Open-Media-Series/dp/1583220445
- Documentary video written and narrated by Karl Grossman – Nukes in Space: The Nuclearization and Weaponization of the Heavens — www.envirovideo.com
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK:
C’mon down to Oak Ridge National Laboratory, y’all, an larn how to talk nukes reeeeeeel good!
Kumar Sundaram – India’s “Nuclear Gandhi” – speaks Truth to Power in Japan about India’s nuclear dealings with the country that brought us all Fukushima.
Myla Reson’s new video, NukeBusters vs. Nuke Boosters: