The Activist Voice of the Anti-Nuclear Movement
Produced and Hosted by Libbe HaLevy
THIS WEEK’S NUCLEAR HOTSEAT #83 (CLICK TO ACCESS):
http://www.nuclearhotseat.com/nuclear-hotseat-83-dr-helen-caldicott/ Dr. Helen Caldicott and the International Symposium on the Medical and Ecological Consequences of Fukushima
NEW CD from NUCLEAR HOTSEAT:
CD or MP3 download: So. California Nuclear Dangers and Disasters – Perspectives on the severe problems at San Onofre from top experts Arnie Gundersen, Daniel Hirsch and a San Onofre Whistleblower. Includes an exclusive interview on the 1959 nuclear accident in Simi Valley, 30 miles from downtown Los Angeles. PURCHASE HERE.
Nuclear Hotseat is the weekly podcast keeping you up to date on all things anti-nuclear and has been in continuous weekly production since June 14, 2012 — three months after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan began. Produced and Hosted by Three Mile Island survivor Libbe HaLevy, each podcast contains the week’s international nuclear news, at least one expert interview, ways to protect physical health of yourself and your loved ones from the dangers of radiation exposure, and activist opportunities.
Among the nuclear experts interviewed by Nuclear Hotseat in its first 18 months:
- Arnie Gundersen, nuclear engineer, head of Fairewinds Energy Education
- Dr. Helen Caldicott, founding President, Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Dr. Janette Sherman/Joseph Mangano, authors of “An Unexpected Mortality Increase in the United States Follows Arrival of the Radioactive Plume from Fukushima: Is There a Correlation?”
- Karl Grossman, Journalist, host of “Enviro Close-Up”
- Daniel Hirsch, Nuclear Policy Lecturer, UC Santa Cruz
- Alice Slater, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Mochizuki Iori, blogger, Fukushima Diary
- Nuclear Whistleblowers
- …and many more.
Nuclear Hotseat accepts no advertising and is entirely community supported. To learn how you can help keep this vital resource going please CLICK HERE.